See side panel for brief details. Full details below
Follow Andrew on Facebook for updates on events and interests
May 14/26. Origins of Civilization tour of Turkey. BASIC TOUR PACKAGE: 8 days/7 nights - Istanbul: Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia & Sunken Palace - Alaca Höyük - Hattusa - Ankara Museum - Catal Höyük - Cappadocia: Derinkuyu & Mazi underground cities - Goreme rock churches - Whirling Dervishes of Konya. FULL EXTENDED TOUR: 13 days/ 12 nights, includes all the above and also Göbekli Tepe twice - Harran - Karahan Tepe - Sanliurfa - Nemrut Dag. Göbekli Tepe and area only option as well. Click here for details.
July 11/25. Search for Shambhala tour of Ladakh, India's "Little Tibet", visiting Delhi ~ Leh ~ Lamayuru ~ Alchi ~ Likir ~ Ney ~ Leh ~ Nubra ~ Diskit ~ Leh. 15 days/14 nights. Click here for details.
Sept 10-22. Ancient Egypt Tour with Megalithomania and Khemet Mystery School discovering the famous sites of Giza, Abusir, Saqqara, Meidum, Karnak, Luxor, Valley of the Kings, and Aswan. Plus extra extension to Baalbek (which Andrew will not be attending). Click for full details.
Oct 15-22. Short break to Göbekli Tepe and the surrounding area with Andrew Collins and Hugh Newman. Experience Göbekli Tepe twice, see Harran, the Sabian city of the moon god Sin, with its fabulous Astronomical Tower; Karahan Tepe, Göbekli Tepe's sister site, and also Sanliurfa, the biblical city of Edessa, with its cave marking the site of the birth of Abraham, its tranquil Pools Of Abraham, and brand-new archaeological museum with its permanent Göbekli Tepe and Pre-Pottery Neolithic exhibition. Plus end the tour at Nemrut Dag (Mount Nimrod). Click here for more info and immediate registration.
March 2017. Cambodia and Java tour.
NEWS FROM ANDREW COLLINS
On March 23rd Andrew Collins will be appearing at St Chad's Church, Stafford, for a lecture on Gobekli Tepe, the Pyramids of Giza and the Mysteries of Cygnus.
More information coming soon
Göbekli Tepe and the Mysteries of Turkey
with Andrew Collins and Hugh Newman
BASIC TOUR PACKAGE: 8 days/7 nights - Istanbul: Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia & Sunken Palace - Alaca Höyük - Hattusa - Ankara Museum - Catal Höyük - Cappadocia: Derinkuyu & Mazi underground cities - Goreme rock churches - Whirling Dervishes of Konya
FULL EXTENDED TOUR: 13 days/ 12 nights, includes all the above and also Göbekli Tepe twice - Harran - Karahan Tepe - Sanliurfa - Nemrut Dag
Megalithomania tours are no ordinary tours. They are voyages of discovery, quests for the answers to the mysteries of life, creating unforgettable moments in people's lives that are truly unique
Andrew Collins and Megalithomania
The Search for Shambhala
EXPLORE THE LOST WORLD OF LADAKH, NORTHERN INDIA'S OWN "LITTLE TIBET"
FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF PADMASAMBHAVA, MILAREPA, NICHOLAS ROERICH AND OTHERS
In July 2016 join tour guides Andrew Collins and Hugh Newman in the Search for the Lost World of Shambhala
* Visit fully functional Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in Ladakh, "Little Tibet," located in North India's Jammu & Kashmir province.
* Visit the temples and caves where Padmasambhava, the pioneering founder of Tibetan Buddhism, meditated on his journey into Tibet
* Inspect prehistoric rock art, ancient structures, as well as Tibetan Buddhist chortens and shrines
* Experience the world-famous Hemis festival, dedicated to Padmasambhava
* Journey to the Karakoram Mountains and come within a stone's throw of the legendary entrance to Shambhala
* Relax and meditate for two days in a remote Tibetan Buddhist retreat
* Learn about Shambhala and its place in mythology and legend
* Tour also includes a day visit to Delhi's Qutab sufi complex and archaeological park where you will see the famous Qutab Minar tower and legendary Iron Pillar
Delhi ~ Leh ~ Lamayuru ~ Alchi ~ Likir ~ Ney ~ Leh ~ Nubra ~ Diskit ~ Leh ~ Delhi
ANCIENT EGYPT & BAALBEK TOUR
Saturday, October 15th - Sunday, October 22nd 2016
Explore Istanbul, Göbekli Tepe, Sanliurfa, Karahan Tepe, Harran and Nemrut Dag with Andrew Collins and Hugh Newman
8 days/7 nights - Istanbul - Göbekli Tepe twice - Harran - Karahan Tepe - Sanliurfa - Nemrut Dag